BMW E30 325i Cabrio
Sale on behalf
Located near by Hamburg, DE
Mileage 131,000 km
First registration May 1992
Fuel type Petrol
TÜV September 2023
Exterior colour lagunengruen-metallic
Interior colour black leather
Mob.: +49 17676 857551
German, English, Azerbaijani,
Turkish, Farsi, Russian
The BMW 3 Series we offer is an original and accident-free BMW E30 325i in the color combination lagunengrün-metallic/black, which is part of a small collection in Hamburg. The BMW was only used as a fair weather vehicle, which is why the comparatively low mileage comes about.
Special features are:
- Manual transmission
- Legendary BMW 6-cylinder engine
- Full leather interior
- Rare exterior color in lagunengrün
- Convertible top without cracks
- Leather M sport steering wheel (second steering wheel as an extra in the trunk)
- Heated seats for driver and front passenger
- Panasonic CX-DP600 CD changer in the trunk
- Complete and continuously maintained BMW checkbook
- One small tear in the leather on the lower right door (see photo).
- Two small scratches on the rear bumper (see photos).
The car has otherwise usual signs of use. So the hood has some stone chips, but they give the car an authentic look. The sills, fenders and underbody of the car have no rust. The hood had a slight corrusion on the lower left side, but it was fixed and sealed. The car is not a dazzler, but an honest and authentic example of the beautiful E30 series.
The engine starts right up, the transmission shifts well, the top has no cracks and opens and closes easily with the push of a button. Extensive documentation on the car is available.
If you are looking for a beautiful summer car in a rare color that will be the talk of every classic car and youngtimer meeting, continues to enjoy appreciation and is technically in perfect condition, you will find it in this model.
The car is registered and stands in a garage dry and safe, on four small rubber mats and a BMW E30 pajamas in Hamburg.