BMW E3 2500 A
Price: EUR 21,950.-
Sale on behalf
Located near by Hamburg, DE
Mileage 135,000 km
First registration December 1972
Fuel type Petrol
H/TÜV - HU/AU September 2021
Exterior polaris silver
Interior colour blue
Mob.: +49 17676 857551
German, English, Azerbaijani,
Turkish, Farsi, Russian
The BMW offered by us is an original and accident-free BMW E3 2500 with a first delivery in Switzerland. The E3 was BMW's first car with the factory code designation E and was intended to compete against Daimler-Benz's S-Class and Opel's KAD range with its in-line six-cylinder engine. The car is in the colour combination polaris-silver/blue and part of a small BMW collection near Hamburg. The car was bought 4 years ago by the second owner, who also lives in Switzerland.
Special features include:
- Low Milage
- Automatic Gearbox
- ALL NEW Alpina Stearing Wheel
- ALL NEW Alpina Classic Rims
- Original BMW Rims + Hubcaps also available
- A whole set of unattached chrome trim also available
- Blaupunkt Porto 24 Radio
- Complete Board Tool Kit
- Complete and maintained BMW Checkbook
- The rear lights each have a small break in the glass (see pictures).
- One side chrome trim has a scratch (see pictures).
The car has been given a new high gloss paint job, keeping as many parts original as possible. The car has a nice age-related condition, shows a period patina and no rust at all. All invoices for recent work are present and filed in a folder. The mileage can be proven.
The car is registered and parked in a dry garage near by Hamburg and can be viewed by appointment.