Blankenese is a former fishing village that was first mentioned in a document in 1301. In the document the Knights of Raboisen were granted the proceeds of the ferry connection to the other side of the Elbe by Count Adolf VI.

 

Today, Blankenese is a western district of Hamburg in the district of Altona and belongs to the Elbe suburbs; it was the seat of the local authority of the same name, which also included the districts of Nienstedten, Osdorf, Lurup, Iserbrook, Sülldorf and Rissen.

Hamburg Blankenese

€59.00Price
VAT Included