BMW Alpina B3 GT3 - 1/99
Sale on behalf
Located in Hamburg, DE
Mileage approx 27,700 km.
First registration August 2013
Fuel type Petrol
H/TÜV - HU/AU NEW
Exterior colour mineralweiss-metallic
Interior black Alpina Sport Seats
Mob.: +49 17676 857551
German, English, Azerbaijani,
Turkish, Farsi, Russian
The BMW Alpina we offer is an extremely rare B3 GT3, which was produced 99 times in total. The vehicle is in the beautiful color combination mineral white metallic / black and performs 408HP / 540Nm, with an acceleration of 0-100 km / h in just 4.5 seconds. The top speed is 300 km/h.
Special features include:
- BMW Alpina B3 GT3 1 of 99.
- German first delivery
- From 2nd hand
- 6-speed sports automatic transmission
- Alpina Alcantara sports steering wheel with shift paddles
- Sports seats for driver and passenger
- Heated seats for driver and front passenger
- Park Distance Control (PDC)
- Automatic climate control
- BMW Navigation Professional
- Lightweight Akrapovic exhaust system
- Suspension components with ALPINA Sport tuning coilover suspension
- Fully adjustable rear diffuser in matt black
- Alpina rear spoiler in carbon
- Alpina high-performance brake system with six-piston calipers in blue
- Alpina nameplate in the interior
- 19 inch Alpina GT3 Classic forged rims in Himalaya Grey
- Alpina digital race display
- Accident - and repaint free
- Slight stone chips on the front lip, as well as hood (see pictures).
- Light clearcoat solution on the rear spoiler (see pictures)
Due to a slight collusion on the driver's side, the bumper and hood were replaced by the previous owner. Documents, as well as invoices from the installation by an official Alpina dealer are available and can be proven at any time. The car has always been maintained and cared for without sacrificing driving pleasure. The checkbook is also stamped.
If you are looking for an honest and authentic B3 GT3 that has been "moved" compared to many examples, instead of standing lovelessly in a hall as a museum piece, you will find it in this example.
The vehicle is part of a collection and is dry and safe in a garage in Hamburg and can be visited by appointment.