BMW ALPINA B3s - Manual
Price: EUR 34,950.-
Sale on behalf
Located near by Hamburg, DE
Mileage 157,000 km
First registration March 2004
Fuel type Petrol
TÜV/HU June 2024
Exterior colour silver
Interior colour ALPINA grey
Mob.: +49 17676 857551
German, English, Azerbaijani,
Turkish, Farsi, Russian
The ALPINA we offer is an original and accident-free BMW ALPINA B3s in the colour combination silver-metallic/grey. The car is in extremely good condition and was mainly driven by the last two owners in sunny weather (see seasonal number plate), which is also reflected in the comparatively (to other ALPINA models) low mileage.
Special features are:
- Final Edition BMW ALPINA B3s with 3.4l engine
- Manual gearbox
- ALPINA Classic wheels
- Park Distance Control
- Xenon headlights
- Rain sensor
- Air conditioning system
- Heated seats for driver and front passenger
- Harman/Kardon music system and 6-disc CD changer
- Original ALPINA checkbook (see pictures)
- Original ALPINA floor mats as set (NEW - see pictures)
- Original ALPINA three-spoke steering wheel
- Original ALPINA gear knob leather set
- Original ALPINA boot mat velours
- Slight stone chips on the front bumper, as well as on the Hofmeister C-pillar (see pictures).
- The headlight cleaning system is leaking and has therefore been taken out of service.
The car has been owned by the last owner for over 10 years. The car has no rust spots and no dents or damage. The water pump, spark plugs, thermostat, wishbones and strut bearings are new and the bearing shells were renewed at 130,000km. Furthermore, the B3s has original perforated brake discs and pads, which were also renewed 3,000km ago. It was important to use only original spare parts specified by ALPINA.
The mileage can be proven. The chequebook and other documents from ALPINA are available (see pictures). Among them also various invoices about works from the last owner.
The car is registered and can be inspected and test driven in the district of Rotenburg (Wümme), between Hamburg and Bremen.